kawayoga co-hoster i samarbeid med Bergen Bodywork : Anatomy trains in Motion Teacher training
- 14.-16. februar 2020
- Sted: sentralt i Haugesund TBC
- Anatomy Trains in Motion 3 dagers kurs for terapeuter, yogalærere, personlige trenere, danselærere etc.
- Påmelding: deltager.no
ANATOMY TRAINS IN MOTION
Anatomy Trains in Motion is an in-depth 3-day course for movement and bodywork professionals who love integral anatomy and body-minded exercise applications that relate to real-life in all of its dimensions.
This resource-oriented education focusses on the qualities of Thomas W. Myers’ Anatomy Trains concept that enhance everyday functionality and vitality as well as somatic resourcefulness; therefore self-healing.
The integral anatomy of the myofascial meridians is explained in interactive lectures and experienced through body-minded movementapplications. For a clear comprehension of the structural and functional aspects, anatomical structures are discussed individually and as part of a myofascial meridian that shapes posture, movement and how we feel about the body.
To further connect anatomy and function, science-informed fascial qualities are exemplified and embodied with deliberate exercise examples throughout the course. In a unique way, Anatomy Trains in Motion directly links the anatomy of the myofascial meridians with the essential events of walking and body-minded movement training.
Because we want to foster independent thinking and individualized learning, we encourage an inquisitive mind and facilitate understanding through movement explorations.
Concluding the course, you will have a clear understanding of why the myofascial meridians are defined the way they are and why the Anatomy Trains concept is of immense value for all body-minded movement methods that aim for structural integrity.
Anatomy Trains in Motion is a self-contained course that is also the first module of the Slings Myofascial TrainingÒ diploma education.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES AND GOALS
As a result of taking this course, you will:
- Have a deeper understanding of the value of the Anatomy Trains concept as an integral body map for movement.
- Understand and experience the map of the main myofascial tracks and bony stations of the Superficial Back Line, Superficial Front Line, Lateral Line and Spiral Line.
- Understand the course and experience the workings of the Deep Front Line, Front Arm Lines, Back Arm Lines, Back Functional Line, Front Functional Line and Ipsilateral Functional Line.
- Understand the overall postural and movement functions as well as sensory qualities of the myofascial meridians.
- Have essential knowledge of the interplay of muscles and fascia in motion.
- Understand functional aspects of the myofascial meridians and ways to improve them with a fascia-focussed movement training.